Some things that got my attention lately:
I installed opendb on my domain, since I was not able to find a really cool media tracking system (DVDs, Books, …). It is not very beautiful, but it works for me.
- FriendFeed + Twitter
FriendFeed now offers a simple assistant to add the people you’re following to friendfeed too.
- On Friday I talked about “Personal Productivity” to some colleagues. Got very interesting feedback, so I can further improve my workshop.
I’m thinking about separating my stuff into separate talks, but don’t have a good idea in the moment. The things I’m talking about:
- Productivity Tips, Lifehacks, Attention
- Personal Knowledge Management
- Web 2.0
- Social Networking
- latest posts:
- posts in my pipeline:
- Diary – how I use my personal diary
- Wiki – how I use my personal wiki
- How I handle regular tasks and follow-ups