I have many different apps installed on my IPhone 3G, but most of them are rarely used.
Here is the list of my very own personal Top 5 IPhone applications, which I use almost daily.
The links on the app names will send you to the homepage of the apps – not the ITunes store.
- RTM – RememberTheMilk – task management
RTM is the core part of my trusted GTD-system. Since the app stores the tasks locally, I don’t depend on internet access to know what to do next 😉
This app can only be used, if you sign up for a pro membership (25$ per year)
- Twitterfon – Twitter client, free
In the past I used Twinkle a lot, but Twitterfon feels better for me – and faster.
- Facebook – client for Facebook, free
- Fahrplan – public transit information – specific for Germany, free
not used daily, but every time I go downtown by public transit.
- teXXas (server is currently down) – TV program information – specific for Germany, free
I don’t need a printed TV guide anymore, since I have this app installed 🙂
Of course the standard applications Mail, Maps, and Phone are also in daily use 🙂
Which apps do you use on a (nearly) daily basis?